The process when you commit to ordering a bespoke magazine is as below:
1. Once you place your order through my online website here, I will email you within 24 hours with a Dropbox link and a pdf form to fill out.
The Dropbox link is for you to upload your selected photographs - between 300-400 qty
The pdf form I send through to you is for all the wording. You can fill out as much or as little as you want, depending on how many details you would like included. There is no limit to how many words I can add for you. Vows, special people to remember, song choices, suppliers, etc. are all fields on this form for the wedding magazine. Or alternatively if your enquiry is about the birth magazine, wording may include things such as your birth story and birth details.
2. Once I’ve received the above from you, I start the design process! Please allow up to 3-4 weeks for a first draft*.
*Please note: Lead times can be longer from October-December (Festive Season).
3. Once you receive the first draft, we work together to ensure you are fully happy with every page.
Up to 3 revisions are included in the pricing, and anything more than this will be at an additional p/hour fee for changes.
You will also receive 3 Front and Back cover options to choose from during this stage of the design process.
4. Once the final has been approved, I send it off to our printers! Printing and binding can take up to 15 business days.
The stock used is a premium, acid free FSC certified silk art stock.
5. Depending on whether delivery/pick up was chosen during checkout, I will be in touch to organise a pick up time or send you tracking for the delivery of your beautiful new keepsakes!
If you'd like to chat more about the process involved, please email me at email@example.com.
Lots of love, xx